I find the noise that scares my middle child (yes I'm still sorry about that) rather amusing. It isn't anything that I ever thought, one would find frightening, but EVERY TIME she hears it, or sees it start, she freaks and runs into the other room or to me. I can't help but laugh (inside, I don't laugh in her face), cuz it is so random and not scary, but it is so scary to her.
Are you ready? Do you think you can handle this?
Here it is!
This one is worse for her!
Yes that is it. It is the opening that is on some movies. The ones that have the robot are so much worse to her. It is something that I just don't understand at all. Feel free to laugh, cuz it is pretty random. Especially since she is sitting next to me right now watching "Darf Maul" on Star Wars Episode One. To me I would have found that a lot more frightening, especially at 3 years old, but what do I know?
Oh, Allyson I love you and your weirdness!
Mama
3 comments:
Hahahahahahaha that's hilarious!!!
Oh dear. Poor Ally. And it's on so many films too!
I'm with ya, Ally. I'm not afraid of the THX noise, but it does make my skin crawl anytime I hear it. In fact, I couldn't listen to the 2nd clip because I didn't think I could handle it twice in a row!
Post a Comment