Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I wonder as I wonder

The reason for this post is of pure wonder.  As you know we have 2 kids.  1 of each variety and when they were first born they had some similarities, but very few.  Their eye shape, noses and long skinny bodies.  Everything else was different.  Ally was only 8 ounces heavier than Jared and all those ounces were in her cheeks.  Looking at them now they are even more different.  Their head shapes have changed even more than they already were.  Their hair, Jared's is thicker and darker and straighter than Allys curlier hair.  Their eye color, Jared's green/hazel and Allys vibrant blue. 

They have their similarities still, like their long skinny bodies and the fact that they wear clothes meant for year younger children, ha ha!  I can see similarities in their profiles as well.

Jared the day he was born
2 weeks ago ( lunch on his face)

Ally the day she was born
2 weeks ago
So that being said and shown.  What will #3 look like?  Completely different yet again? A mixture of the 2, or will it be a clone of one of these guys.  Genetics and genes don't make much sense to me.  I don't understand how things get put together and how THIS gets chosen over THAT.  Good thing all I have to do is HAVE the baby!  Ha Ha

2 comments:

Jen said...

such cuties! I'm excited for you guys!

Gina said...

I love that all three of my girls look different. Genetics is so awesome!