The last week and a bit Aaron has been working a lot and so I have been trying to find new things to do with the kids to keep us all sane and busy.
I decided to put some pudding to use one morning. We had gotten a big box of pudding at Costco a while back and I thought sacrificing 2 pudding cups would be a fun, and yummy way to spend some time. Jared thought it was fun, and enjoyed doing his hands and then finally tasting it, but Ally was all about eating it and painting herself, more than the paper itself. Clean up was easy. BATH!
The beginning, still so clean
Not sure what to do.
Yummy!
Hands
Little on the paper. Lots on the face, tummy and hands.
Finally having a taste of his masterpiece (don't mind the ribs!)
Then this last weekend, we decided to take advantage of the nice and not too hot weather by going to the Lake and then to a playground. Jared and Ally were enjoying the Lake, from a distance (neither wanted to even get their feet wet,) until the wind picked up and Ally wasn't having fun anymore, so we hit a playground where they had a blast.
Ally sliding.
They loved the spinner! I don't think many playgrounds have these anymore.
Jared was certain that he was going to slide on Poop! It wasn't poop.
Ally wouldn't have cared either way.












3 comments:
Cute pix, love the pudding ones. How creative. And the playground. Wish you were here. All I have to do now is housework. Boo.
Pudding. Good Idea! And I have to say I love your camera, or rather your picture taking. Your pictures are always so crisp and clean.
Ally's hair is so cute! I wish my kids would let me do something with their mops!
And that Jared...so handsome!
Looks like you had a fun week!
Post a Comment