Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Proof of sadness!

Just to share our misery that we dealing with right now.


The couch was damp and they both needed/wanted to lay, so that is why there is a towel.


Jared wouldn't let me take a picture by himself, he would cry, so just use your imagination.
These were taken yesterday, but today looks the same, just different clothes, and no towel on the couch.
Poor babies!  Get better soon.

9 comments:

Jen said...

That's so sad! Poor babies! I just want to snuggle them, only not because I don't want to get sick. :) I hope they feel better soon!

Carole said...

Those are the saddest pictures I've ever seen. I'm so sorry you are sick. Nana loves you!

Sabin Family said...

They look so sad! It just breaks my heart, poor babies! I hope they get better and STAY better soon!

suepeterson710 said...

Aaaawwwwhhh! Poor little ones. They look SO sad. Hope they're back to their usual happy selves soon. Love them to bits.

Anonymous said...

Very pathetic looking. Poor children!

Gina said...

Poor babies! Those pictures of Ally almost made me cry! I hope they both feel better soon. (And don't forget to take care of yourself, too!)

Melanie said...

Good luck! I hope they get better soon.

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Oh my heck poor babies is right! That pathetic little look on Allyson's face is almost making me cry!

Erica said...

Aw, theya re so miserable it breaks my heart and brings tears to my eyes! They are in our prayers every day...I hope it breaks soon and they are all better.