Started with me getting a horrible sore throat which felt like I was swallowing razor blades. It eventually ended up in my lungs. We are planning on starting a nubulizer party here if anyone ever wants to join in.
Aaron then was given an ultimatum at work which resulted in the fact that he quit, so he now no longer works for Safeway. The stress of Safeway is gone, but the stress of 1 less job is now here.
Our Anniversary was Thursday and we had made plans to go to Tacoma so my parents could watch the kids for an evening while we went out to eat and to also see a movie, which hadn't occured in 3 years. Yes you read that right. We hadn't gone out to a movie together in 3 years. With me not feeling well we weren't sure if we were going to be able to do what was planned but we were able to.
Aaron had another twist to the plan that I didn't know about. He had booked us a room for the night at the same hotel we stayed at 4 years ago. He made reservations at the same restaurant too. It was a fun surprise.
We had a quiet dinner then went to the movie and back to the hotel for a FULL NIGHT SLEEP without any children interruptions!
The rest of the weekend was spent in Tacoma with Nana Papa and Uncle Steve. Both Jared and I got much needed haircuts.
We came home Sunday and got a few pictures of Valentine shirts and cakes.
Valentines Day outfits that I got the kids make me laugh a bit. I bought Ally this little shirt and suppose to be leggings, but they aren't really leggings on her. I thought that these would fit pretty well, since they are 9 month size but I guess I should have gone down another size! I told her that I'm going to start calling her "Midge" if she doesn't grow a bit soon. The girl is 15 months and can still wear 6 months clothes.
Little cake we got for Ally.
Jared too though. I will save his shirt and he can wear it next year too! Twerps! Wouldn't change them for anthing else though!
The seriousness of Cake time! He ate all the letters off first!
2 comments:
What a great husband! I vaguely remember "full night's sleep" and I'm glad you were able to have one.
And your kids look so cute in their Valentine's duds.
But where's the picture of you with your new haircut?
How fun! I think it's been about 3 years since Jacob and I have been to the movies too. I hate sitting in the chairs the whole time though. I love to curl up on the couch with a blanket and watch a movie. And I love Ally's shirt! Where did you get it? Linnea is almost 9 months and still fits in 0-3 month stuff. This is a new thing for me since Emma was wearing size 2T at a year old.
Post a Comment