This boy comes out with the funniest things that make him sound grown up, yet with some major attitude.
Today he said "Just forget it!"
Yesterday was "Nevermind"
And a few weeks ago he started saying "Partof me," for Pardon Me!
The best one I think is when Ally is throwing a fit he says "hers offended!"
He talks really well and most people have no problem understanding him. The thing he needs to work on is how he uses the words hers, she, his, him and so on. He gets the right sex with the right person, meaning hers and she for ladies, he just doesn't have the grammer down, which I'm not pushing at all, I just chuckle at some of his statements like the above "Her's offended"
He obviously hears us say these things and for the most part has never said anything horrible the worst was Da**it a couple weeks ago. I'm not pointing fingers, but we do not use choice words here so he does not have the chance of repeating them. Oh, yes he gets talked to about attitude and using nice words. He does not get away with talking rudely.
He has used the phrase "Holy Crap" thanks to me, but I've been trying to stop saying that, cuz eventhough it was slightly amussing that he said it, it isn't the best thing coming out of his mouth.
Let's just say that the boy has started phases that drive me nuts, keeps me hoping and laughing and on the verge of going insane everyday.
He has taken a love to singing lately too. He will sing you his Alphabet, The Wheels on the Bus, Itsy Bitsy Spider, I've Been Working on the Railroad, and then my very favorite are the ones he makes up on the spot.
This same little man had his first day of Sunbeams this last Sunday. For those of you whol don't know it's the class at church for the 3 year olds. Yes, he was 2 weeks late but with the illnesses we were fighting for almost 2 months straight he finally got to go to Primary! He was excited, and I wish I could say he was an angel, but this is my rambuctious always going, talking and wanting to be doing little man. He did pretty well and I only hope that if we can continue to be there more often then we have lately, then things will get better. I also have to keep in mind that he is the youngest of the group by quite a few months, and just turned 3, so...
Here he is all dressed up for his first day. I can't believe he is 3.
Love you Peanut!
I have been trying something new again with Allysons hair. I think it is cute. She does really well with sitting still while I mess with it. I hope that continues!
Today he said "Just forget it!"
Yesterday was "Nevermind"
And a few weeks ago he started saying "Partof me," for Pardon Me!
The best one I think is when Ally is throwing a fit he says "hers offended!"
He talks really well and most people have no problem understanding him. The thing he needs to work on is how he uses the words hers, she, his, him and so on. He gets the right sex with the right person, meaning hers and she for ladies, he just doesn't have the grammer down, which I'm not pushing at all, I just chuckle at some of his statements like the above "Her's offended"
He obviously hears us say these things and for the most part has never said anything horrible the worst was Da**it a couple weeks ago. I'm not pointing fingers, but we do not use choice words here so he does not have the chance of repeating them. Oh, yes he gets talked to about attitude and using nice words. He does not get away with talking rudely.
He has used the phrase "Holy Crap" thanks to me, but I've been trying to stop saying that, cuz eventhough it was slightly amussing that he said it, it isn't the best thing coming out of his mouth.
Let's just say that the boy has started phases that drive me nuts, keeps me hoping and laughing and on the verge of going insane everyday.
He has taken a love to singing lately too. He will sing you his Alphabet, The Wheels on the Bus, Itsy Bitsy Spider, I've Been Working on the Railroad, and then my very favorite are the ones he makes up on the spot.
This same little man had his first day of Sunbeams this last Sunday. For those of you whol don't know it's the class at church for the 3 year olds. Yes, he was 2 weeks late but with the illnesses we were fighting for almost 2 months straight he finally got to go to Primary! He was excited, and I wish I could say he was an angel, but this is my rambuctious always going, talking and wanting to be doing little man. He did pretty well and I only hope that if we can continue to be there more often then we have lately, then things will get better. I also have to keep in mind that he is the youngest of the group by quite a few months, and just turned 3, so...
Here he is all dressed up for his first day. I can't believe he is 3.
Love you Peanut!
I have been trying something new again with Allysons hair. I think it is cute. She does really well with sitting still while I mess with it. I hope that continues!
Something new about this little lady is I think she is going to be a Lefty! It is still early I know, but she really favors her left hand when playing, grabbing and eating. Kinda funny! I knew she was special! Just like 2 of her Aunts and my Mom.
3 comments:
Don't forget "Are you happy???, are you happy, are you happy???"
What a handsome little Sunday School boy!
Carolyn pulled something similar language-wise a few weeks ago. We were packing for a quick New Year's trip and she came into our room, plopped down on a suitcase, and said, "whatever". Then a few minutes later it was "whatever Daddy". We weren't real happy about that one haha. Luckily it didn't stick
I love Ally's pigtails!
Matt said I may have to start putting a quarter in a jar or something because I've said dang it several times and then Andrew starts using it. I also have to stop saying crap because it's not so sweet coming out of my 3 year old's mouth!
Post a Comment