Monday, December 21, 2009

My baby

I've been noticing that I no longer have any babies in the house. Sure Ally is only 13 months, but she isn't a baby anymore either. I got her dressed the other day and was so surprised by how grown-up she looked. Where did my baby go?

Day we came home from the Hospital



Saturday all dressed up like a big girl with her first Nike Tennis Shoes.


She loved stomping around the kitchen.


I love my kids' little bums!


So with the sicknesses that have been going on in our home this last month and a half, we have had plenty of opportunities to get my children weighed and measured at the Doctors office. Their stats are in Their normal range, which of course is in the tall and lightweight area.

Allyson is about 18 pounds 10th% and is 30 inches tall 80th%.
Jared is 29 pounds(depending on his clothes) 15th% and is 39 inches tall 80th%.


I never thought that I would be the mom of 2 kids with these kind of stats. I was the rolly polly baby with the rolls and more rolls. Aaron from what I hear was not a little guy. Kinda strange. I'm 100% positive that they are mine, since they only left our hospital room for a few minutes for blood draws or whatnot. Strange, but I wouldn't change them for anything. I would change their pickyness with food though!

3 comments:

Jana said...

She is looking pretty grown-up. Andrew is 3 3/4 and he only weighs 30lbs. and about 37 1/2 inches tall, proportionate though. I love cute little bums too! I think they are yours, she looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

Audrey has the same shoes. They work out really well and are soo cute! Ally is gorgeous.

suepeterson710 said...

Ally looks like she's having fun stomping around the kitchen. Yes, kids do grow up way too fast. And they are both the cutest.