Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas sicko's

For those on Facebook I apologize for the repeat.

Well I mentioned in my last post that the kids have been sick and so yet again we headed to the Doctor yesterday to find out that they were really sick with actual treatable symptoms.

So after a good look over and chest x-rays we discovered that Jared has Pneumonia and a possible Ear Infection, with lots of wheezing that might be Asthma related. What a mess poor boy.

The Asthma concerns me a bit with both, cuz I've never dealt with it, though Aaron has since he had it as a kid. It concerns me more with Jared because of his Pectus Excavation (con caved rib cage). I asked the Dr. about that he a did say that with that issue that he is likely to have a harder time though most since he already can't take as full a breath as others.

Ally most likely has Allergies and possible Asthma too.

So we were sent home with a cute nebulizer and quite a few prescriptions, with the hopes that the kids will be more like their normal selves soon.

The nebulizer and case. Isn't it cute?
The name on her case is Margo Moo!

Since we most likely won't be celebrating Christmas on Friday (my family has been fighting a bad stomach flu all week), we are hoping that the kids will be better as well when we do finally get together. We are hoping that it won't be too long.

3 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Hope they feel better soon!

Auntie & Uncle said...

Your kids are definately RHODES kids. I was sick every holiday/birthday/christmas.....I'm sorry. No fun. Give them a hug and get them feeling better soon.
Merry Christmas :)
xoxo

Melanie said...

Good luck getting better. I love the nebulizer. Ours isn't nearly that cute. :)