So Jared made a mess in his room this morning and while I was cleaning it I noticed that Allyson had grabbed one of our old thermometers and was shoving it up her nose. I said "No, Ally!" and took it away but not far enough away cuz she grabbed it and did it all over again. Again, I said "No, Ally you will give yourself an owie!"
So, I put it up high so she can't grab it. What do you think happened next?
A. Jared grabs it and puts it up Ally's nose and says "look Mommy!"
B. Jared grabs it and puts it up his nose and gives himself a nose bleed.
C. Jared grabs it and puts it up his nose and says "I need to, cuz it has a button!"
Any of these would make perfect sense except for "C", so of course that is the one that actually occurred. What does having a button have to do with an object going up ones nose?
The thought process of a freshly turned 3 year old is something that I don't understand.
So, I put it up high so she can't grab it. What do you think happened next?
A. Jared grabs it and puts it up Ally's nose and says "look Mommy!"
B. Jared grabs it and puts it up his nose and gives himself a nose bleed.
C. Jared grabs it and puts it up his nose and says "I need to, cuz it has a button!"
Any of these would make perfect sense except for "C", so of course that is the one that actually occurred. What does having a button have to do with an object going up ones nose?
The thought process of a freshly turned 3 year old is something that I don't understand.
3 comments:
That makes perfect sense! :) Hahahaha!
I'm sure it makes sense to him but not to me! Crazy boy!
Lol yes cheidrens' logic is very interesting sometimes!
Post a Comment