Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

So I got the kids matching PJ's for Thanksgiving and I thought it would be cute to get a picture of them together. First I did separates, which proved to be not a great idea. They didn't want to smile or look at the camera.
Allyson's PJ's say "Everyone is Thankful for me!"
Jared's PJ's say "Who are you calling a Turkey?"


Then a together picture turned out GREAT or not! Well you get the idea.
OH Dear!
Don't mind their hair. Jared is in dire need of a haircut that should be happening in the very near future and Ally's, well, her hair is just insane. It curls in the back and flips out the sides. I love it though. It's cute in its own way.

4 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

Love those jammies. Too cute.
They're always adorable, whatever they do.

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Your kids are such a crack-up!

Melanie said...

Cute pj's. Cute kids.

Gina said...

LOVE the PJs. What cute pictures, too!