Jared has been under the weather for over a week. He was so tired the other day that he passed out on the couch, and those of you who know Jared that is so not typical. He hardly sits still, let a lone falls asleep. It was so sad, but I had to take a picture, since he looked so sweet.
You can see his INSANE eyelashes great in the first picture.
Tomorrow He and Ally both have their "Well Child Checks", so we will see if there is anything we can do to help Jared get over whatever he has.
Ally update!
This girl doesn't walk anymore. She is getting so fast! She just goes goes goes! She has been working on getting quite an attitude and throwing fits. It's bad but I have to admit that a few times while she is throwing a big fat pointless fit I have to turn my head and chuckle. It's really funny to see such an attitude coming out of this little body. Though other times it is just frustrating !
Then at times she is like this!
Just cute.
3 comments:
I used to turn my head and chuckle too when Audrey started her fits, now I turn my head and wonder how her teens will be. LOL After a fit she'll calm down and run and give me a big hug and mess my hair. Man, girls know how to work it.
Treasure the times when they are sweet. It's all I have when they're acting out. :)
CUTE is the word! She is a beautiful little girl! Fits are pretty hysterical sometimes. Carolyn likes to run to her room and slam the door when she gets disciplined these days. The funny thing is we have no idea where she got it because we certainly don't storm off and slam doors lol. Now about Jared's eyelashes . . . that's just plain unfair!
Post a Comment