Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just for Melanie, though others may read too!

So here I sat working on putting a new background on my blog. I got it all situated to where I was/am mostly content with everything. I decided to leave it alone for a bit and check on others blogs to see if anything new has been happening. I clicked on yours (It's a Wonderful Life) and low and behold what do I find out? We picked the same background! Out of all the backgrounds on that site we picked the same one! I know you must have chosen it first since I had just finished altering mine, so I hope you don't mind. I will change it soon.

What can I say you have great taste!
Love you sister!

4 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

great minds do think alike : )

Anonymous said...

That's too funny!

Sabin Family said...

I like the new background alot! Its very cute! You both have good taste, if I do say so myself. Remember, we did the same thing at Christmas time?

Melanie said...

Hahahaha! Yeah, I think I just changed it Friday. You don't have to change yours though. It is a super cute background (you know I thought so)!

It was good to talk to you today. Have fun playing your game!