Well first of all Aaron finally had his IME appointment Monday. He made it over the pass just fine this time, though they did close it right after he made it over. Anyway, the appointment went well not well, who knows. The Doctor wouldn't tell him anything. Aaron said he asked the Doctor a few different questions trying to get something out of him and each time he said "It will be in my report", or "I can't say." Hello! It's Aaron's case/problem. It's Aaron's ankle! But no, Safeway and the Lawyers will know what is happening and will know what the Doctor said before we will. It's so frustrating. We just want this finished and in the past so we can move on, and not have to worry about this and everything else that goes with it anymore. It's been over 2 and a half years now!
Anyway, moving on. Ally has mastered rolling from her back to her stomach. Once she is on her stomach it's not long before she complains. She has rolled a couple times stomach to back, but it's not as common. She is starting to grasp toys and shake and play with them now. She's doing well.
Jared is better health wise and mood wise. Of course he still has his moments, but now that he feels better he is acting more like himself. He absolutely loves letters and numbers. My sister told me about a website and about 6 months ago I started to show it to him and he LOVES it. It teaches letters, numbers, shapes, colors, and reading. He knows his numbers, and handful of letters and what starts with that letter. He knows his colors and shapes. Yes I guess I am bragging but I am proud of him. If anyone is interested, the website is at the left bottom of this page under "Sites I Visit". It's called starfall.
Well that is the update on Aaron and the kiddos, so I guess that is all.
2 comments:
Sounds like the kiddos are doing great. Glad to hear Jared is feeling a bit more like himself.
Hope you hear more about Aaron soon. How frustrating!
I did find your blog from your facebook page. It's fun to see pictures of your kids!
Post a Comment