Monday, April 14, 2008

New Addition

NO NO NO it's not about the coming baby this time. This Saturday Aaron Jared and I went out and got a new vehicle. Yes Jared too, we wanted his opinion and he was all for it. We bought a Toyota Sienna. We are really family people now. We have a mini-van. We love the van. We were seriously wondering how we were going to fit 2 car seats in our little Ford Focus. We have friends that have one and it is a major squeeze. And with Aaron being so tall, Jared was already kicking the back of his seat when he drives, and that was only going to get worse too, so...

Here she is! Aaron always names cars/trucks so I'm sure she will have a name soon, but for now she is just the VAN.

I love how the side windows go down, instead of popping out like other vans.
Anyway, here she is!

3 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

Well, her name should be VANNA of course!!!
Looks great.

Melanie said...

I absolutely LOVE my van, and I know you will too! :) We're twinners!

Anonymous said...

Wow! A new car or van is always fun. That looks slick.