Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Grossness

preeclampsia
Well as I put in the last blog, I am expecting and I feel horrible. I can't help but wonder if my body is saying; "Why the crap are you doing this again?, don't you remember how bad this ended last time, you almost died!" I know body I know, and we have talked about this. If this one goes like Jareds birth did, then this will be it, no more after this, but we had to try 1 more time.
I just hope and pray that it won't, and hope that I will get to feeling a bit better so I can play and have fun with my family now. I hate not being able to play with Jared, and what makes it worse is he doesn't understand why Mommy is just laying there not playing or goofing around with him. Poor Pea (one of many nicknames for Jared)!
Just had to vent, they say venting helps, will it work miracles too!?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It's so frustrating when you can't play and do things with your kids. Fortunately, it's only temporary! :) Hang in there!

Would love to see some recent pics of Jared when you feel up to it! :)