Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New life

Our little family of 3 is turning into a family of 4 this November. If my body lets this one go full term then Jared and this next one will be 2 years 4 days apart, not really planned that way, but what do you do. The pregnancy was planned, but... HOPEFULLY I won't end up sick again! That was just really bad and does not need to be repeated!
Just a little tid bit of information.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog going on! Neat!

Melanie said...

Yea! A blog! I was hoping you'd start one. Looks like you started this a while ago though! I didn't even know. :)

Congrats again. How are you feeling? I hope you're surviving. :)

Melanie said...

How is school going for Aaron?

Annie Leavitt said...

yeah for baby number 2! it's not any harder than one, i promise. it is hard if you get sick though, yuck. lucy was 'pretend' throwing up in the toilet for months. : )