Lots has been going on.
Swimming ended Friday, until next time.
Aaron has surgery this Thursday
School is out this Friday.
Cub scout day camp in next week.
But things I have pictures of so far are...
Memorial Day we headed up to the Teanaway for so fun in the sun and water.
The kids had a blast.
Ally 6 and cousin Makenna 5.
Ally and Carys
Carys finished up her last day of preschool for this year.
She absolutely LOVED school this year and is counting the days to start again in the fall.
They ended their year with a little program. It was so cute
All the little girls were duckies and the little boys were frogs
Carys had a little speaking part at the end.
Carys and her wonderful teachers.
Mrs. MacRae, Carys and Mrs. Robertson
They are a wonderful Mother Daughter run preschool. Carys has grown in leaps and bounds.
Back to baseball.
Baseball is just about done.
Jared's team had a little picnic the weekend before his last game.
He was awarded a trophy and certificate as "Most Enthusiastic" player.
There were water balloons. Around 10 young boys and water balloons.
Need I say more?
Hot dogs, chips, and cupcakes!
Score
This one has her last game tomorrow.
I love that cute face.
She has had such a great season.
Hardly ever had to use the Tee.
Ham
This boy had a good season too.
He was having a hard time at first with batting. For some reason he was really stiff in the arms.
But his last game, WOO HOO!
He played catcher for half the game.
He got hits every time he was up.
Ran home!
While playing pitcher area he made 2 awesome plays which caused 2 other players to get out.
And then there is just life in general.
Bout ready for a cut I think.
I will post more about the coming things later.




No comments:
Post a Comment