Kevin did these things. He didn't really get into much mischief this year. I try to lead him in the direction of good and fun.
Nativity stick sets
This is what they looked like after the kids put them together. Everyone got one of each.
Jake memory match with Cinderella (who is wearing Belles dress.)
Chillin' in a pair of Carys' undies
Kissing booth
Candy cane hunt
Zip lining
Pep talk
He decorated the tree
Marshmallow messages
One final fun before he was picked up by Santa.
Now for December happenings.
We got a artificial tree this year from a friend. They had bought a new one and asked us if we needed one. We did sadly enough. I love trees and the real ones with how they smell. Jared is allergic to trees though, so fake is our way from now on. I truly appreciate them giving this beauty.
This is the best shot I could get of the 3. Carys did this in every shot.
This sweet girl had her first Christmas program.
Before the program the school kids got to make and do different crafts.
Cookies
Ornament
Sticker Christmas scene
Beaded candycane
After the craft family members were invited to come watch the kids all perform fun songs.
It was a cute little program. Every time she finished a song she BEAMED when the audience applauded.
We didn't make it to Tacoma as early as we wanted to for Christmas. We had hoped to make it before Christmas eve but sickness kept us away. The kids were healthy enough come Christmas Eve though so over the pass we went.
We visited some friends and took them goodies. We made the wreath treats that Kevin brought and did the Nativity and stories and then it was bedtime.
Carys the angel
Jared - Joseph
Ally - Mary
New Christmas Jammies
They left a wreath for Santa, a baby orange and tiny tomatoes for the Reindeer.
Santa Came!
I got the kids all red, Christmas-y shirts.
This girly lost another tooth Christmas day.
We took silly prop pictures Christmas night with Uncle Steve and Aunt Lindsey
This one cracks me up!
No one told me my Antlers were backwards.
I see this one and think "cha cha cha."
Aaron was even a good sport!
Christmas has come and gone. Now on to the new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment