Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Birthday season

It has been birthday season again.

I can't believe how fast time has gone by.

I can't believe my kids are now 4, 6, and 8!

Those are big numbers.  No longer a baby and no longer a little kid for Jared.

Can time please stop!

Before I post on birthdays I need to mention that soccer is over for the season and the kids had a blast.  Aaron and I loved watching them play and I thank my parents for coming 2 hours to watch them play too.  The kids loved the extra cheers that Saturday.

The night before his last game we went to Brooklyn's pizza and had a party with his team.  There is where his coach game all the boys trophies and said a few words about each player.  Coach mentioned that Jared was the player who had the most "get - go." He was always doing something, playing every position and whenever he was out waiting to go in he would ask over and over "when can I go back in?"  He is a funny kid.


Ally had an excellent first year. It was fun watching her confidence grow.



Jared doing his thing.  Running and running



Okay bdays

Ally turned 6, 2 weeks ago.  I can't believe my first baby girl is 6.  She is no longer the 6 pound 8 ounce baby that she once was.  She is a spit fire of pure random, silliness.  She is pure girl with a little mix of rambunctiousness (which I love about her.)

The night before her birthday she and Carys collided and Ally had her other top front tooth knocked out.  It was traumatic but that just meant for an even extra special birthday morning.  A little extra something from the tooth fairy.

 
 
Last weekend was Carys' birthday. This sweet, sweet girl turned 4.  How my baby can be four is beyond me.  She is the funniest, quickest, sweetest little girl I know.  He can always make me laugh.  She is so quick and random.  She is very smart and loves all things.
 

This poor girl wasn't feeling the best on her birthday and that night ended up with a doozy of a fever, but she made the most of it and I love her for that.

Just proof of her silliness.  She wanted a picture of her foot, so I obliged.
 
 
The boy. The man child.  My tiny little preemie boy who had a very rude entrance into this world is 8.  8 years old!  HOLY CRUD!  This man child is going to start scouts tomorrow and is going to be baptized next month.  Where did the time go? 

 
This guy is awesome.  He is funny, sweet, kind and brilliant beyond is years. I love how he thinks of others.  I love how his mind is always going (though sometimes I wish it wasn't worrying so much.) I love that he loves spending time with us.  I am proud of the young man that he is starting to turn into.  Even though it makes me a little sad and sentimental.


The 3 kids on Saturday the day of the family party. Oh, and yes this is the best one I got.
 
 
Oh and I almost forgot.  Right after Ally's birthday and right before Carys's birthday was Halloween.
 
Jared was Optimus Prime
 
Ally was a Barbi Mariposa (butterfly)
 
Carys was Ariel

 
The 3 kids with Great Grandma Rhodes.
She is great!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how long Carys's hair is. Gorgeous!!!

suepeterson710 said...

Just saw this. Lovely pix. Good job mama.