My baby girl, our youngest is 3! I can't believe that she is 3! SHEESH! She is a spitfire of pure joy, love, silliness, awesomeness and a little stubbornness too. Heck, she is 3 now, it comes with the territory. I recently found out that the name Carys means love. I think everyone who has spent anytime with her will tell you it fits. She is such a sweet little love bug.
She is funny in the matter that she absolutely LOVES dinosaurs. I'm not sure what the attraction is, but boy does she love them. She has many small ones and a big one, which she calls Buddy. The big one is a T-rex. I don't have the heart to tell her that he, of all the dinos probably was a "Buddy" to no one.
Here is the birthday girl!
She was giving me the look of "really, a picture?"
She loved Halloween this year!
(that is a crunch bar in her hand)
Daddy got into an accident on his way home from work, so the festivities were a bit later than planned, but she was a good sport.
Jake and the Neverland Pirate toy!
An egg of dinos!
(she woke up that morning with a cold, hence the red upper lip from snot wiping!"
"Ooh, punzel and prince!"
"I have dots on my face for the pumpkins!"
Makes perfect sense right?
She chose to have sketti for dinner and a chocolate pie for dessert.
Blow 'em girly!
Walk down memory lane
Carys the day she was born
6 pds 15oz 20 inches
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
3rd Birthday now
28 pds 38 inches
We love you baby girl. Guess I shouldn't call you that anymore, but heck, you are our baby!


1 comment:
Loved all the pix. Thank you so much. You know what a sucker I am for them. I'll just comment on this one instead of each blog. Loved them all, Ally makes a great redhead and Harry and Ming Ming were adorable.
Post a Comment