The kids got over their sickness and life continued on into August.
So in order to cover the whole month I'm just going to post pictures with a few words to go with them. I will find it easier this way. Seriously who just wants to read about it all. Pictures are more fun.
This boy has been doing school off and on all summer. He has such a love for learning. Especially phonics and math. NOT MY CHILD AT ALL!
We celebrated left-handers day!
My 2 left handed beauties!
The kids and I went to Tacoma for a few days during the beginning of the month and came home with these 6 beasts!
We went to our first family movie and saw Planes. The kids had a blast.
There was one lady who tried to ruin it for us, but forget her.
The kids were fine and it is a young child's movie, so there!
My Buddy
I love this boy
We got Ally's glasses adjusted better for her.
We went and picked some corn and a u-pick place.
Carys in the corn
Jared HAD to wear his hat like this one day. At each store he turned his hat this way.
Not that a BYU hat with a baby cougar can be THAT intimidating.
Jared was playing with school manipulative's and made himself "hair."
We did 2 build and grows. One with my Mom while we were over there and one here.
We made Dusty first and then El Chu!
We have had some fires again this summer. Not as bad as last summer, but still nasty.
Seeing that Aaron is all about flying objects he has made friends with some DNR (department of natural resource) people and we were able to see and get in and on some aircraft.
This makes me laugh.
"THE LIP!"
She didn't want to walk
My boy helped me out one day when I was having a dizzy day.
Such a good boy!

Jared started soccer this last week.
Thursday was he first practice, and even though he was coming down with the crud that the girls already had, he went and gave it his best.
He has two friends on his team so far that he already knows. Brody from preschool and Gabe from
T-ball. There were a few missing, so we will see who else shows up.
Running between cones
Playing red light, green light.
Practicing kicking and stopping with a buddy across.
Truck and trailer.
Like I mentioned Jared was getting sick, and the girls were sick too.
All three have ended up and are still dealing with a nasty upper respiratory crud. Jared sounds the worst of course. Him and his lung crud. Aaron is sick too, but his is all in his head, meaning nose and sinuses.
This weekend was the fair/rodeo and parade. We missed it all. Too sick. Fevers, congestion and nasties. We had to stay home! No fun for us, but we will survive. I think the kids are turning the corner. No fevers today, so that is a plus.
I just realized the last post was about the stomach bug and this one ended with a different sickness! YAY us. NOT!
No there isn't very many pictures of Ally. Not sure what that is about but here are a couple of her latest funnies though.
1. I want to watch "The rest of the cats!" I couldn't figure it out until she grabbed the case.
"The Aristocats!"
2. She blurted out. Spiders aren't insects they are arachnids!
So to end this post, here is a messy face! Love this face too!











.jpg)
1 comment:
Love the pix as always. Jared looks like he's enjoying 'football' and the girls are always just cute, even messy or sick!
Post a Comment