Monday, July 22, 2013

It's been a month

Here is what has gone on the last month since last posting.

Happy 4th of July!
 
I found this online and thought I might be able to figure out how to do it.
Not too shabby if I say so myself.
Allys head. Please ignore that one bow was upside down.
 
Carys
Next time I will have the ends a little further apart.
 
We have a friend who has invited the kids to become acquainted with horses.
Each kid got a turn on 2 horses.  The first one is Rocket.
 
Then they got to ride on Gertie.
They had an excellent time and are looking forward to next week when they get to ride again.  I'm going to have to drug up Jared pretty well though.  He didn't do too well with the hay and dust after a bit.

We did another build and grow.

 
 
This one was the Pizza Planet truck from Toys Story.
This coming Saturday is another clinic and they are building RC.
 
This middle child of mine is still having a hard time lately.  She has been having nightmares/terrors lately which always happen about an hour and a half or so after we finally get her to sleep.  Nights have been long lately.  She struggles falling asleep cuz we think she is scared (she physically gets sick sometimes.) Here she is fast asleep finally after this certain episode was over.
 
Allyson has taken to writing now. 
We have, Allyson,
Mommy, Daddy, Jared
Carys (she turned the paper a couple times)
Papa and Nana


Yesterday this child suddenly went into gymnastics mode.
Seriously, look at that bridge!  Her head is off the floor.
 
Even better higher bridge!
(yes she has undies on with her swimsuit. That is how she rolls)
Totally looking into getting her into gymnastics
 
I love this girl
 
Even when she wears shorts on her head.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like Jared's flag tie shirt. Cool! Great job on the girls' hair...I so wish Audrey would let me play with her hair.

suepeterson710 said...

That was some impressive 'bridge'. Has she tried the 'crab walk'? That's what we called it when we'd walk while bent like that, even though it's not really sideways. Just looks 'crabbish'. (word?)