Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The end of a season

So T-ball is over.  No more T-ball, at least for Jared.  Ally really wants to play, so next year we will most likely be signing her up.  Next year we will most likely have a t-baller and a little leaguer.  I'm not exactly sure what Jared will be next year, being first grade age. I think it is a Rookie.  Either way next year should be a busy spring.

I'm thankful for those who came to his last game.  It was a bit bittersweet seeing that it was his last game, but he did so well!  The last couple games the couch has pitched first and if the child doesn't get a hit after 3 throws they bring out the "T."  Each time Jared was up to bat yesterday (they all hit 3 times) he hit the ball the first pitch!  I was so proud and impressed!  To make it even better the pitches were horrible.  The pictures will show.  The balls were WAY too high, but Jared hit them anyway!  GO PEA!  We all cheered hard, and everyone else was clapping and impressed too.

He cracks us up with his run.  Aaron got the run in pictures.  Just play it fast in your mind and picture a windmill and that is Jared's arms while running.  He is funny.

 First Bat

You can see how high he is looking.

In case you can't see the ball it is right at the top middle of this picture.
 
Smiling and so proud of himself!
 
Second time up to bat last night.  Ball is in the top right.
 
Just waiting and smiling on 2nd Base.
 
 
Last pitch was a bit better.
Top right again.
 
Here is Jared's run.
Check out his arms and tongue.  Yes, I said tongue.




 I think his arms help propel him around the bases. As far as his tongue, he uses it during school too when he is concentrating.  He is funny!

 Thanks for all the fun memories and laughs during your T-ball games Buddy.  You were great!
Looking forward to more fun times.




2 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

Too cute. Using those pix like a flip book we can picture his run. Good for him. Those pitches were WAY off.
Can he not do T-ball next year? Steve didn't start T-ball until 1st or maybe 2nd grade!

Gina said...

Love all the pics! I can tell he had a great time! And the tongue is awesome!