Seriously though, is it just me or has blogging kind of lost its flair?
Oh well, I don't do it for others so much as I do for a family journal.
Before we talk about Tball, let me mention that we dyed eggs a few days before Easter so I must post a few cute pictures of that taking place.
Now moving on...
Tball started Saturday, the day before Easter.
Jared is a Lugnut again, and so is his pal Draven. It was only their first practice, but it was a fun one to watch. Jared has always been a great entertainer and he sure doesn't disappoint when it comes to the field.
Here is the little entertainer with his comrades.
Jared is the second from the left, then Cooper (a boy from last year) then Draven.
Practicing hitting
Catching grounders
Goofing with Draven
Being the Goof he is.
I love him.
The next day was Easter.
We got the kids up and they looked at the Easter baskets and the goodies that were brought. They were excited to see all the surprises. We did a little egg hunt in the house with Darth Vader head eggs. We then got them cleaned up and dressed up and headed to church. I woke up so dizzy and funky that we only stayed for sacrament meeting.
Easter Bunny left treats!
A couple Vader heads easy in view for Carys
Elfis dropped by to let the kids know he still thinks about them
In their Easter clothes that Mitch bought them
Normal
Silly Face
Their bums
We got to the house and as Aaron got out of the van, he slammed his ring finger on his left hand in the door. It was bad. Blood was pouring, he went white/green and every other color of the rainbow. I made him go lay down, cuz if he were to faint there would be nothing I could do to help him back up. I got the kids all out of the van and into the house. I checked his finger over and we came to the decision, that we didn't think it needed to be seen by a professional, so I just ran to the store and bought some wrap and tape.
After that calmed down and the kids had some quiet time we headed over to the Grandparents for an egg hunt and dinner. The kids had fun looking for eggs and they got a ton more chocolate.
And they are off!
She is clutching a egg
It was really warm and sunny
Ally enjoyed a cupcake, or at least her face did
The total chocolate for this Easter season in just the big bag is 12.2 pounds. Then you have to add the Bunny's, big eggs and peeps. Holy cow people.
Now, the 2 Cadbury eggs are Mine and Aaron's but the rest is the kids.
Just so you understand the size of the big bag, it is one of those 2.5 gallon size bags.
Anyway, the kids had a good Easter, and are slowly, slowly, working their way through the bag of goodies.
The following day, Monday Aaron headed down to Yakima for an appointment. On his way back he realized that his finger was swelling up and it looked like there was blood pooling in the pad of his finger, so after that appointment he headed to the Doc here in town to get it looked at. He had it drained and he should be able to just let it heal on it's own now. Nasty thing.
Here it is now. It looks so much better. You can't really see the front side, which is pretty gnarly too, but you get the idea.
Coming soon...
The latest eye appointment, preschool situation, and more Ally appointments from this week.
1 comment:
What a good idea to use the whisk.....
Post a Comment