So it's been 2 weeks tomorrow since her last "episode" if I can call it that. Since then she has been seen a few times for different things trying to get answers.
She is starting to act a bit more like herself, but then she isn't too. She tires easy, she isn't eating very well. She complains about her tummy hurting. I'm guessing they are all connected. I wish I knew how to fix it. She has a pair of super slim jeans that she wore once which then shrunk in the dryer. I was trying to figure out who I knew, with a super skinny, tall girl to give them too. I couldn't really think of anyone, but this last weekend I tried them on her and they fit again. I was a bit happy that she can get some wear out of them, though I would take her feeling better of course.
Yesterday she had an eye appointment which we didn't get answers from yet either. We are leaning one way, but Tuesday she goes back for a more thorough exam. Dr. Davis wants to find out exactly HOW much she is compensating. Kids are capable at compensating a lot, but during the exam they can get false information so Tuesday I take her back for a Cycloplegic refraction. Hoping to get answers then, but honestly not getting my hopes up.
After that appointment we are to take her back to Dr. Walters and see what our next step is. I am going to ask for an allergy test to start with. Just thought I would update a bit on our girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment