This last month has been full of normal life things. Nothing new to really report, but I will post a few silly pictures and update a bit on the boy child and school.
Jared is all about taking his own showers now. He LOVES them. I think he loves the fact that he can control the water better on his face and head.
Don't mind the left over cauterization under his nose.
He got both sides cauterized (between 2 different visits) and the last time left a bit of funk under his nose for about a week.
Ally is doing well and is getting quite an attitude at times. Like at this moment. She was giving me the look "really Mom!?" She is funny though and can recite just about any song once she has heard it once or twice. She has a brain for music.
This one is doing well too. She is talking more and more and has a true love of all animals. She will tell you all the animals names and noises they make. Though for some reason a Horse says
"YEE HAW!" Cracks us up.
She absolutely LOVES stickers too. She is entertained for hours with sticker books.
She absolutely LOVES stickers too. She is entertained for hours with sticker books.
The other day I allowed the kids to take the cushions off the couch and flop onto them. Don't tell Aaron. He doesn't like it when they play with the cushions. Something he grew up with he says. How can they hurt the cushions with 30 minutes of flopping I say.
Anyway, they did it and they had a blast.
Anyway, they did it and they had a blast.
Carys
Jared having a blast.
Crazy Ally shot.
Please ignore the lack of pants. She doesn't like pants.
The look we get a lot.
The whine, boobing, "I didn't like how something happened or went" look that I just love. ~sigh~
Back to having fun!
Another child with no pants.
Jared was already done. Not they didn't eat it all in one sitting.
Ally making pretty Valentine pictures
Okay, now for a story.
When we got our tax return we let the kids out a special treat that they wanted
(within reason of course.)
Carys saw this monkey, and no matter how much I tried to persuade her to get something else, due to the fact that we have lots of big animals but she wouldn't hear of it.
She named her new best bud "Oo oo Ah ah!"
Yes, the sound that a monkey makes.
Cracks us up.
A couple days ago she turned Oo oo Ah ah's nose into a bank.
No worries we saved the money and he can breathe again.
She sure loves him.
My funny boy
Just cuz she's cute!
Here Jared is working on his school work.
For some reason he uses his tongue to help him write.
At the beginning of the month all the Kindergartners through second graders were given a test. This test was in different areas of Math and Reading. The tests got harder as they answered questions right, or easier if they made mistakes. It was so hard to sit back and just let him go for it. I wanted to help him figure things out, but I couldn't and wouldn't. We got the results from the test last week.
On a scale of 0-100%
The average score for kindergartners in Math was 54.2%.
Jared scored 89%
The average score for kindergartners in Reading was 68.5%.
Jared scored 89%
I found it funny that he got the same score in both.
I was, and am so proud of him. He was worried that he didn't do well, but he did excellent.
Here is a copy of the sheet I got that laid it out of where he scored on what.
This next month as in next week Jared will be promoted in all subjects. He is doing great.

1 comment:
Love the update. (Is it too late for pix of Mary and Joseph and the Ghost of Christmas Past?) hehe.
Post a Comment