Sunday, July 29, 2012

Family update

First of all I'm not sure what is up with Blogger. 
I can't seem to move my pictures around and I also can't change the sizes either.
STUPID!

Moving on to the post, which isn't going to be as cool as it would have been if I could do what I wanted too.  I decided that instead of just doing a post about what we have done the last 3 weeks, with a bunch of pictures, I will just say that the kids had a blast at the Children's Museum in Tacoma (which is free by the way, they just ask for a donation if you can), and also Pt. Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. 

I am going to use pictures from our journey to the West side while I update on the kids.




JSR

This boy is 5 years old and 8 months
We recently did checks and he is 38 pounds and 45 inches tall. 
He is in the 10% for weight and 50% for height.
He has a BMI of under 1%.  Boy, what are we going to do with you?


This boy is a crazy one, who has been loving the warm weather and all the outside time he can get.  He has his last part of the assessment on Wednesday.  I'm not concerned about his verbal skills at all. I will be interested to get the final words on everything though.


 We have some plans for next year laid out, it all depends on what ends up happening with other plans, so I guess you can say we have a Plan A and  Plan B.  I'm glad we at the very least have plans.  Time will only tell what plan we end up using.


 ACR
This girl is 3 years old and 9 months yesterday.
She is 34 pounds and 41 inches tall
That puts here at 50% for weight (first time any of my kids have been over 25%!) and 90% of height!  GO ALLY!
Her BMI score was 12%  Better than others that is for sure.



Allyson is very 3 and still has a lot of attitude, but she is getting better.  I absolutely love that she loves musicals and music in general.  She loves singing and dancing.  Her favorites are Annie, and The Sound of Music.  There are several parts of the movies that she sings and acts out while the movie is playing.  It is great to watch.  No I haven't gotten any video, cuz she stops when I pull the camera out.

This girl is still very much into looking pretty and perfect.  How I ended up with such a girly girl is beyond me.  She is a good mix though too.  She loves dressing up in a pretty dress, but then loves to go play in the dirt.  She is great.




CMR

Last but definitely not least is this little 20 month old
She weighs in at 24 pounds and is 33 1/2 inches tall.
She is in the 25% for weight and 60% for height

Carys is talking more and more lately. 
She says Puppa (puppy)
Hi,  Bye
Titi (kitty)
No, Uh oh
Zizzy (sissy)
Mama, Dada



Another thing about this girl is, she is a lefty!  Just like her sister.  I am still baffled by the genetics that I see in this group.  Aaron and I being 2 right handed people, with both dark eyes ended up with 2 blue eyed lefties.  We will keep them of course.



There we are, updated a bit with small, weirdly positioned photos.  I don't get it, but it is driving me nuts, so I quit.  Click on the pics and you should be able to see them better, if you like.

No comments: