The end of last week brought gorgeous weather reaching high 70's low 80's. We've been spending more time outside in the afternoons and here are pictures to prove it and show how much the kids have been loving it! 2 kiddos loving the weather, loving outside and loving getting dirty!
Laying in the rocks covering herself with them.
Playing with the sprinklers.
This little lady was with me while the other 2 were outside this time. I was at the store getting new sunscreen, which obviously by the above pictures the others needed too. Carys is so fair, like her siblings, which isn't surprising since I am just a bit pastey.
This is her latest trick. She is getting better and better at trying to sit up. She doesn't last very long yet, but it is a start and she likes it.















1 comment:
I was gonna say before I read about the sunscreen that it must be beautiful weather because the kids had pink cheeks. I am so ready to have sunny days everyday with maybe one rain day in between to cool things down a bit.
Post a Comment