Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So catching up on this last week and such

First of all the Poll is closed and I thank the 15 of you who voted and or gave suggestions.  So now to give the blog a new name.  We'll see what the new name will be.  It might be the winner, a suggest one or something completely different.

Moving on...

Last Friday was our 5th Anniversary.  It has been 5 years already.  It's weird to think that 5 years have gone by already, but then looking at our family it has got to have been 5 years.  Yes we have 3 kids and yes they are 2 years apart (as medically advised), and yes we got pregnant with Jared a month AFTER we were married.  Doing the math it doesn't add up, but it is what it is. 

A few pictures from our special day 5 years ago.


Us with our parents

Just so I didn't look quite so short, and so my dress didn't drag as much.


This year for our anniversary we didn't do anything special.  We happened to get our Tax Return that day which was a pleasant surprise, but like we planned, we used that money and took care of bills and other necessities.  It would have been great to blow, blow, blow the money on a lot of fun, frivolous things, but it is also great to say that we have no bills. 

Valentines day the kids and I made 2 heart cakes and got them all frosted and decorated them.  They had a blast frosting and sprinkling EVERYTHING they could.  They also got some goodies from us and my folks.

Here are shots from that day.

Cake Time.

Ally Caught licking the spoon!


Serious sprinkling!

Want a little Cake with your Sprinkles there bud!?

Ally's turn

Loading them on too!

Clothes
 In her Hearts

Wearing his shirt from last year. I mentioned that he would wear it another year in last years post but I didn't know if he really would fit in it, but...  Here he is wearing it last year. Can you tell a difference. 

Carys' First Valentines.


All in all the kids had a good day, and that is what matters.  I've never been a big fan of Valentines Day, so I really don't care that our Anniversary is so close to it.  The kids had fun and had a good day so we were happy with that.

2 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

Love the memory lane pix. Also the kids in their Valentine outfits. You sure can see a difference in Jared. More grown-up. Ally is WAY different, I guess it's the hair and Carys just looks like "What's going on?" All 5 of you are very cute.

Jen said...

Love the pictures. You guys have some super cute kids!