Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Starring a very cute 2 year old

So my first post of the new year is also my 200th post.  Funny how that happened.  Seriously, wasn't planned, but funny all the same.

I started this Blog right after Jared's 1st birthday, but then slacked for about 5 months until finally catching the blogging bug.

Anyway, for post number 200 I thought I would post the pictures I took of our little 2 year old this morning, who in my opinion is one of the cutest little 2 year olds on the planet.  I'm her Mom, could I say anything less?  I have to keep reminding myself that she is only just barely 2, cuz in some of these pictures she looks so grown up. 

Here is our pretty little lady. 


















So there she is! I love them all, but I'm trying to decide if I like the color or B&W better.  I like the old fashioned look, but then her colors and eyes are so bright?   What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her hair is so long. I put A's hair in pig tails and they're little stubs...I blame the curls. I am like you, B&W pics are neat but sometimes you can't beat color. I know, not much help. :)

suepeterson710 said...

Love them both. Can you do that thing where you have the pic in b/w but use one color to pop out like eyes or shirt or something? That might look good.

Gina said...

Cute, cute girl! She does look very grown up for being only 2. I like your mom's idea with the pictures. It's a pretty easy project in Elements, too. Thanks for not only keeping up on your blog, but also for making sure I keep up on mine!