Monday, December 20, 2010

updating

It's been 2 weeks since I last updated and in all honesty I've been meaning too, but then there really isn't all that much to say.  We are getting more settled into being a family of 5.  Carys is a good addition and we couldn't be happier with her.  Today she is 7 weeks old, 7 WEEKS!  Holy Cow time flies when you are chasing little ones all day and trying to get ready for Christmas.

So here are the last 2 weeks in pictures. 

Only partially interested in what was happening.

Jared would hold Carys all day if we let him.

Changing already!  sniff, sniff 

Her snow bunny jammies


Ally built the magnetic snowman on our fridge, all by herself.


So proud of herself.

The Goob

Such a big yawn for such a little girl.

He is very good at multi-tasking.

Chillin' with sisters Sea Horse.

We bought a shorter tree this year and Jared was really excited to put the star on top.

And the balls too.

Ally was and is more interested in taking the balls OFF the tree.

Yesterday all the kiddos in the family wore their Christmas gifts that Aunt Reba made to church.  The 3 girls had matching dresses, 2 in red and 1 in ivory.  Then the 2 boys had vests and ties.

This little cutie is Makenna she will be 11 months on Christmas

Finn the stud is almost 7 months

Ally 2

Jared 4

Carys 7 weeks
 

Us

Aaron's Mom and Dad with all of them.  Yes, they all turned out crazy like this.
Trying to work with 5 little ones 4 and under is hard.
Hooligans!

Randomness 





They looked great!  Good job Reba!

That is what has happened the last 2 weeks. 
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so that means that this post is worth...
27,000 words, plus all the words I added.  I'm way to gabby! 

And to think that I put at the beginning that I didn't have much to say.

5 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

My goodness. Ally's close-up is adorable!!! Lose Pea's 'posin' and Carys looks more like herself every time we see her.

suepeterson710 said...

That should say LOVE pea's posin', not Lose it. Oh dear.

Melanie said...

Lots of good pictures. Life with that many little ones is crazy, so it's good the pictures show it, right?! :)

Reba made those outfits?! Wow. I'm impressed. That's fun that they were all coordinated and matching.

Love Carys' yawn. Very cute.

Is Ally's hair getting lighter?

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute outfits. I think the crazy family pics are classic. I like the one with the grandparents and the two kids on grandpas lap; funny.

Sabin Family said...

I love all of the pictures! The kids looked so beautiful in their Christmas outfits. I'm so glad you liked them. Merry Christmas! We love you guys!