I had a in depth scan with over 100 measurements and pictures taken. We saw EVERYTHING imaginable, such as blood flowing, brain, kidneys, bones and all the heart chambers/ventricles working away. For an example of some of the measurements, the femur length is 2.12 inches long, that is a little femur. SHE (yes we finally saw between the legs well, since one was straight out and the other was over her head) is doing great. She is measuring almost exactly on her due date. If fact she is measuring 2 days earlier, which leads me to believe that maybe Dr. Sand will move my date back to where it was before. She looks like the others did at this stage, especially the nose. Like I mentioned before in another post they both have the same nose. It's a cute nose!
Here are 2 pictures from yesterday.
Hand above her head and leg bent up.
Hand above her head and leg bent up.
Foot by her head this time.
I am doing alright. Nothing has changed much. Which means that my numbers aren't rising, which is good. My numbers aren't coming down either, so no medication changes, but that is alright too. I'm happy with no raising numbers so that is fine. I just wish we could figure out the dizziness, which still haunts me daily. It isn't getting any better in fact to be honest some days are worse. Driving aggravates it quite a bit, so that isn't my first choice of daily things to do. So yesterdays driving Tacoma to Seattle, Around Seattle, Seattle to Tacoma, then Tacoma to Ellensburg was LAME! Had to be done that way, but man...
We pulled into Ellensburg last night at 8:15 and I was done. We go see Dr. Sand here next week and Dr. Easterling in 4 weeks.


1 comment:
Squidette (aka Pixie) looks great.
Very clear pix.
Post a Comment