This is my "good" friend Juggy! I haven't seen this friend in 2 years and let me tell ya, I haven't been too upset about it either. This friend is just a bit of an annoyance. Not really a bad thing just annoying. I guess this is the only way they have to check a Total Protein and Total Creatine. Could be worse.
So yesterday and today are Juggy days and this evening I go back for more blood work and then tomorrow we are off to Seattle to see Dr. Easterling and hopefully get things under control or at least to the level they were at when I was expecting Allyson. Things are more out of whack than there were with Ally, which surprises me.
1 comment:
I must admit to being not at all jealous of Juggy or the quality time you are spending with him.
I do hope, though, that you are able to be more comfortable, and get things manageable.
Have a safe drive to Seattle!
Post a Comment