it may answer questions.
I have said to myself and a few others that my brain and other things of the sort have not been the same since Jared's birth. I have a hard time remembering things, I'm not as quick as I was with certain things. I get frustrated and emotional easier. And yes this has been this way for 3 and a half years, not just recently with the upcoming arrival of "Squidette." NO WISE CRACKS PLEASE!
Now, the other day I got a email from a Preeclampsia site asking for volunteers that have had and not had Preeclampsia to fill out a survey on the brain.
"The Brain Study
The Preeclampsia Foundation, in collaboration with researchers at University Medical Center Groningen and the University of Washington, is seeking to understand the long-term impact of preeclampsia on the lives of women. Women who have had preeclampsia may have long-term problems with memory, concentration or emotional issues related to daily-life functioning. The purpose of The Brain Study is to gain a more complete understanding of the nature and frequency of these problems.
We need women to participate in this study who have had preeclampsia, as well as women who have not had preeclampsia. In either case, the only requirements are that your first pregnancy occurred since 1990 and that you have not had a baby in the past 3 months"
This interests me. I filled out the survey and hopefully will find out what they discover in the future. I am also interested because like it says in the blurb that I copied, that The University of Washington is part of the researchers. That is where Dr. Easterling is, The University of Washington Medical Center. I knew he was awesome!
If you want to do the survey, they do want answers from Non-PreE women too. Just click on the link. It takes maybe 10 minutes. Thanks!
5 comments:
I was going to do the survey but my last 'baby' was 1983!!! Too long ago. Interesting concept though.
Hmmm, very interesting. Hopefully, you'll get some questions answered.
I did the survey. I think it's an interesting question, and I can definitely see why they would be researching this.
So I was gonna, but I had a baby less than 3 months ago...
I wonder what they'll find...
Cute pics of the kids at the park.
I took the survey. Hopefully they find some things out!
Post a Comment