Saturday, May 8, 2010

Little lady!

So my little lady is 18 months now. I can't believe it!

She is 22 pounds and 33 inches tall. Again like always, long and light. We are happy with that as long as she stays on her growth curve.

She babbles, babbles, babbles all day long, and will tell you all sorts of stories if you will listen.

-She loves her chocolate, which the picture below shows. She licked the majority of the chocolate off her doughnut, without taking a single bite.
-She loves cranberry sauce!
-She loves listening to music and most recently she likes "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream coat!"
-She may not be a clone of me, but the above mentioned, are TOTALLY ME!!! 

She is funny, sweet, very entertaining, and changing everyday.

Our Diva in the making!
Are these not some of the cutest little sandals?  I had to get them for her. 
Silly cutie!

3 comments:

Gina said...

She is so darling, Carolyn. I could look into those beautiful blue eyes all day!

Jen said...

She is a beauty! And I agree... her eyes are so beautiful!

Melanie said...

Cute girl. Love the glasses and sandals too. :)