So first of all one the highlights of having kids that are small is that they get LOTS of wear out of clothes. Like today for example. Jared is wearing last years shorts, which are 18 month size, so really they shouldn't have fit him last year either, but they did and STILL do! YAY!!!!! Yes, my 3 1/2 year old is wearing 18 month shorts.
That means I don't have to buy hardly anything for him this summer season. I will get him a few new shirts, since he is longer in the torso and I don't think bare midriffs are real cool or stylish! Otherwise the shirts would still fit.
And as for Ally she is wearing 9 month clothes. My children wear half their age in clothes. Like I said, at least they get lots of wear out of them.
As for a totally different subject.
Ally has said and has tried to say a few things since our appointment last Monday. Tuesday she started saying "Ba" for ball! We are so happy for her. She says it at least 15 times a day now! She tries to say other things through out the day while we are playing and talking. So happy that she is taking the steps in the right direction and so fast! It was only 24 hours after working with her that she started to talk back.
We work with her through out the day trying to get her repeat things, hoping that one day she will just bust out in sentences.
As for a totally different subject.
Aaron has been working everyday since the 8th. He has been working 10 or 11 hour days. He got early (about 4:30) one afternoon this last week, so he could enjoy the sun a bit with the kids, but besides that he has been a working fool. I'm proud that he is working so much and trying to earn as much money as possible, but I'm not a fan of being a Single Mom too much. I know a lot of you others have been here and know what I mean.
As for a totally different subject.
I am out of the first trimester. I am feeling better for the most part. I've been taking my BP daily and it has been elevated along with my pulse, so I'm guessing that next week something is going to change when I go to my appointment. I don't know how many of you have dealt with either and or both of these being elevated but it makes you feel nasty and wiped out. Anyway, I'm kinda used to it, so I continue with my day, but I'm thinking something is going to change next week.
Besides that things are going alright. Almost 15 weeks.
1 comment:
Glad the clothes are lasting so long.
Good to hear Ally is trying to talk more. It's so fun to watch them learn how to speak.
I TOTALLY understand the single mom thing. I feel for you. Prayers and naps always help me get through days/weeks like that.
Good luck with the pulse and blood pressure. I hope the dr can help you feel not quite so bad. 1/3 of the way done already!!
Post a Comment