Sunday, March 7, 2010

6 month pants on

So here is a 3 year year old wearing his 16 month old sisters 6 months pants. Yes they fit both of them, except they are way too short on Jared.




Yesterday Jared came out of Ally's room with a pair of her pants on. He was so proud that he had done it all by himself. I laughed when I realized what he was wearing and I of course had to take a picture. He totally posed and ran off. A few minutes later he came out with a different set on, and then again. Notice that each pair is totally croocked!

There is something seriously wrong that he fits in those pants. Really there is something wrong that Ally still fits in those pants.

5 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

Jared and Ally are just butt-less wonders, what can we say??? We love them anyway!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Hahahahahaha! What a funny kid :D. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Buttless wonders?! That's funny, Sis Pete. But I think it is safe to say your kids are on the petite side. But what a laugh that must have been.

Jen said...

LOL. Your kids are adorable.

Gina said...

So darling. I love to see pictures of your kiddos. They are SO cute!