Allyson has taken a love to rockin in her highchair and the couch. This movie was shot Wednesday morning. Jared thought it was great too, obviously!
I love how they are both laughing hard. Makes me laugh hearing them laugh.
Love that giggle. So good to see the kids both feeling well. I'd better not say that too loud!
Those little laughs are so infectious! I love watching them play together! They are too cute!
Too stinkin' cute!
It's pretty funny, what can get a kid to laugh - so often it's the most random thing. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love that giggle. So good to see the kids both feeling well. I'd better not say that too loud!
Those little laughs are so infectious! I love watching them play together! They are too cute!
Too stinkin' cute!
It's pretty funny, what can get a kid to laugh - so often it's the most random thing. :)
Post a Comment