Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just stuff

Well it's been 2ish weeks since I last posted anything, so I figured I needed to update with pictures for those who aren't in the area and can't see the kids very often.


Allyson!
Can't believe she will be 1 soon.
Doing something they shouldn't!
Caught! (I fixed it so they can't do it again, I'm not that bad of a parent.)
Shirt stuck on her melon!
Pirate!
HA HA

Chocolate is serious business

So there you go all you that have requested some new things. There is more, but I think this is long enough for now!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute! Love the shirt on her head.

suepeterson710 said...

LOVE Ally's little hoodie. And Pea is right, Chocolate is VERY serious business!

Lore Smart said...

Your kids are so cute!!!! Little allyson has changed so much since i saw her last.....she is absolutely adorable!!!! Baby girls are so much fun!!! Thinking of you guys!!!