They also made me a pot with pretty flowers!
Jared was so excited to have cake. He kept saying all afternoon,"Birday cake? Bite it?" We had to wait until Daddy could see it, but we did have some that evening. It was so funny, since there are so many sprinkles every time we poked the cake sprinkles would trickle off. As I'm typing this Jared is still talking about having more cake and sprinkles! Goofy Kid!
Here are some pictures of the cake in the making and everything else.




Thanks for the special treat and thought. It was a nice surprise.
I also forgot to post some pictures of Ally and her first Rice Cereal experience. I have had a few requests.
She likes it. Next up Carrots!
3 comments:
How sweet for Jared and Chichi to make you a surprise. Looks yummy.
The 'bite it' comment cracks me up.
Ally looks like she's a happy camper too with her cereal. She just 'gums it' for now though, right.
That cake looks yummy! I love feeding babies solid foods! It's so fun/messy.
That's fantastic that you were made a sprinkly cake by your boy! I bet it tasted delish. Was this just an activity in the middle of a grocery store?
Post a Comment