So the other night Jared had just gone to bed and Ally decided to tell us all about her day. Or was she tattling on Jared? Not sure. I was able to get a little video again of her with our camera. I really need to invest in a Digital Video Camera. But that costs money, and since my computer just recently crapped out... (more stories for another day). So here is the talking girl. She loves to talk now, especially when we talk back with her.
Today she went to the doc for her 4 month check.
Her stat lowdown is: Weight 13 pounds and her Height 25 1/2 inches
We get a lot of "she is so much bigger than Jared was at this age."
Well here are his stats at the same age.
Weight 13 pounds 8 ounces and Height 24 1/2
She is an inch longer but compared to Jared is she about the same.
So today is the day that we find out what is going on with Aaron. He has yet another IME(Independent Medical Examiner) appointment. For you that don't know what that is, he is basically another different opinion, a third party. Safeway wants yet another opinion on his ankle. He has had 3 surgeries for this injury and his ankle just isn't getting better. Well, I guess it did, but then with re-injury, and what not...
So today's appointment is going to tell us whether or not this Dr. thinks there is anything wrong with it still, whether or not he thinks there is anything else that can or should be done. This appointment is also going to decide whether or not Aaron's L&I case is going to stay open or not. Which could mean no more coverage on meds and surgeries. We want this fixed so we can move on with our lives. For those that have lost track, this injury happened August 5,2006! Yes that means over 2 and 1/2 years ago. That means I was still pregnant with Jared!
There has been so many struggles, pain, stress and everything else you can imagine with this mess. We have said so many times, "if you had just called in sick that day", "if you could just go back to that day and not used the milk crate". There is no point thinking "what if" I know, but it's hard not too. We would be in a totally different situation by now. Aaron would be so close to graduating, we would be living somewhere else. We wouldn't have to have help with things.
We just want to have a day without stress from this and a day without wondering how things are going to end up. We are ready to move on with our lives!
So anyway we will see what happens today with this appointment.
Just a little about what is going on here.
8 comments:
I knew that Ally was getting long but I didn't think she was quite that long yet. I think the reason that people think she looks bigger than Jared is because she chubby cheeks and Jared didn't, so maybe that just makes her look bigger.
Good Luck at the appointment today! Let us know how it goes.
What a freaking nightmare! I hope the doctor appointment goes well.
That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen/heard. LOVE IT.
Cute video! I'm so glad you got that on tape. She really does like to talk! :)
Let us know how the appt goes!
AAAAAAWWWWWWW!! She is so CUTE!! I jus' luv little baby coos and words. Sophia is a talker...well, screamer really. Please post what happens with Aaron- it really sucks to be having to deal with such an issue for so L-O-N-G and all the stress that comes with it. Keeping you and your family in our prayers!
Oh, I haven't been in your situation, but I can just imagine that it SUCKS. We're praying for you. I was discussing some things with my mom the other day...or complaining was more like it and she said the reason for my troubles is because Heavenly Father is trying to teach me a lesson or wants me to learn something. In this case, mom was telling me it was patience. I laughed...I thought I mastered that being married to someone totally opposite then having a kid and then another one, jokingly. I know this doesn't help, but in tough situations it just makes me wonder what Heavenly Father has in store for us.
Plus, Ally is a cutey!
Post a Comment