
She was just about to fall off, and yes I took a picture, though making sure she was fine for another minute! She was happy as can be, none the wiser she was on her way over. This incident taught us that since she is 24 1/2 inches long that she is too long to lay that way.
As you can tell she has found her hands. Yummy!
And last but not least Ally rolled over from her tummy to her back last night. I missed it, though Aaron saw it. She faked us out a few times, so I looked away. And of course that is when she decided to roll, and of course she hasn't done it since! LAME!
4 comments:
That's funny! Good thing you caught her before she pushed herself off.
That's not the typical picture you get of a baby! :) Glad you got it safely! ;)
Boy, that is a tasty fist! Amazing how quick the find the edges, huh?? Sophia has rolled over 3 times, twice behind our backs and NEVER for the video camera...I think it's a conspiracy...
Crazy Girl!!!
Post a Comment