
(don't mind the hair that is his just woke up look.)
I have been so impressed with him the last two months. I have been so sick with this pregnancy and now I have a monster of a cold too. He has been so good about me not playing like I used to and doing quiet things instead of cray boy things all the time. Of course we still have our crazy times, but he has been such a good boy.
Hopefully soon I will be feeling better enough to goof off more! I'm getting close to the 2nd trimester and I'm hoping that will change how I feel.
1 comment:
That's cute. It's funny how kids will find their special little places to play. I'm glad he's been good too, while you've felt so crummy. I remember with this last pregnancy, we were at the store one day, and I was feeling pretty good and Emily asked me, "Are you done being sick, Mommy?" It was nice to tell her yes and get things back to the way they used to be!
Post a Comment