Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jareds favorite

rumble in the jungle
For those of you with little kids or any kids around, this is a great book. Jared was given this book when he was born. He is now really, really starting to enjoy it. It is a big book, with big colorful pictures and rhyming stories about each animal.
Jared's favorite is the Lion. Quoting from the book.
"The lion's the king of the jungle,
Who quietly sits on his paws.
But everyone quivers
And shudders and shivers
As soon as he opens his jaws.
Rrrrrr!"
Then Jared growls!
Funny boy!

2 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

I remember noticing that book when he was born and I'm glad he's enjoying it now. I hadn't heard of it before, but it is way cute.

Loved the snow pix too.

Anonymous said...

New books are always fun. I'll have to look in to that one. I would also recommend if you don't have it is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. It's cute!