Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Before we go back to school tomorrow...

I had better post on the rest of summer and what we have done or been up to. First I realized that I never did post a picture of Ally in her dance shirt. It is an Elsa silhouette.  Anna and Elsa showed up at the end of their performance.  The girls were so excited!

 
This child took it upon herself to cut her hair.  She gave herself some bangs!
 
 
Children of the corn!
 
This poor boy got his first bout of hives
 
He took it like a champ though.
 
For those who know Jared, he is not one to lay on the couch and do nothing.
He did here though.  Poor guy
 
This was day 3 or 4
 
Look at that sad face
 Allergy shots are starting here soon.  I order them and we are going to start them once his particular mixes are made.  They make them for the specific patient.  He isn't aware of this and I am not sure how or when I am going to tell him.  I also found out today that he is going to get them in each arm.  2 shots each time due to the number of severe allergies.  OH MAN!

Moving on...
We went on lots of walks


 
Jared started soccer last Monday!

Ally started last Wednesday

Just a cute picture while she waited for her turn.

Yes, Jared and his pal Jonas were putting cones on their soccer balls.

 YAY!
 
I am officially a soccer Mom!
I love it!
 
Last Friday we scored free tickets to the Ellensburg Rodeo
Aaron and I went when we were expecting Jared (who is 7) but that was the last time we went.
We weren't sure how the kids were going to do, since it is long and we didn't know if it would keep their attention, but they loved it.
 
Jared is a stud!  He keeps talking about how he wants to ride a bull! This boy had better beef up a bit! Another reason to get these allergies under control since he is allergic to the Hay, Dust, Cows and Horses.
 
Ally was too cute
 
Carys was adorable too.
 
Saturday was the parade and another rodeo.
Carole (Aaron's Mom) bought tickets for us all. So they dressed up again for that



Click the link to see the picture of the cutest little cowpokes!
 
 Funny boy was helping me hold the hats.
 
 
After the rodeo we walked around the fair and saw the animals, but poor boy was starting to feel the allergies kicking his buns so we had to take off.  It was almost dinner time anyway.

That takes us to Sunday.
 
We had been cat and fish sitting for our neighbors.  Yes, Jared is allergic to cats, but the cat wasn't in our home and 5 minute visits are okay.
 
I heard a dreadful scream from Ally and found this.  This was after getting cleaned up.
She also has marks on her chest and face.

I took her to the ER just to be sure they were okay, and to get them thoroughly cleaned.
All the nurses and docs agreed with my call, which made me feel better.
I don't want to be paranoid, but kitty claws are dirty.
 
Look how pathetic!


She got numbed, cleaned and glued.  They couldn't stitch anything due to the fact that the cat took the skin with him.  Our neighbor feels horrible and we don't blame them at all. From what Ally has explained she was carrying Charlie (the cat who is 6 months old) like a baby on his back.  She was helping him onto the cat post and he freaked.  I'm guessing that he must have felt scared of being dropped or something and starting kicking which caused said injuries.
 
Here you can see 2 on her cheeks, two on the side of her throat, the huge ones down her neck and the ones on her chest.
 
 Then we have yesterday.  This boy lost yet again another tooth!  He has all levels of teeth in his mouth right now.
 
Next up!!!!
 
School starts tomorrow for Ally and Jared.  Carys starts Thursday.
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just did a lot of finishing up summer posts. You've got quite the stories to tell. Good Luck with Jared's allergy shots.

suepeterson710 said...

Ok, loved the pix as always, except the sicky ones for Pea and Ally. But I say you let the Dr tell him about the shots when you're in the room. Not before. Then he'll only have a minute or two to worry . He doesn't need to know this was planned in advance!
Of course subsequent visits will be a different story!!!