Friday, April 18, 2014

T-ball shots

Okay since I didn't get any shots of Ally's first practice with the good camera I got some this week during practice. She LOVES it.  She is excited about everything and is loving learning new things.

It was sprinkling a tiny bit, but she didn't care.  The wind was rather calm that day, which I appreciated it.

Here she is!
 
There is quite an age spread in this group.  You have the youngsters like Ally who are 5 all the way up to 9 years old.  So the skill level really bounces around.

She is ready!
 
THROWING!

I know it is hard to see her eyes, but she insisted on wearing a hat like Jared does.
 
Her turn to bat
 
She GOT IT!
 
Ally cracks me up.  Even though others went before and ran in the right order, when it was her turn to hit and run the bases she ran straight to 2nd base.  I had to chuckle.  Becca the Coach (Aaron's Cousin) just grabbed her hand and ran the bases with her. 
 I love the smile on Ally's face.  She was loving it all.

Photobombers. 
Trying to get a shot of Ally, they jumped in front. 
TWERPS!
 
 
Next weekend starts the games.  We have 20 games all together in 7 weeks.  Several weeks have a game almost every night.  It will be busy, but they are loving it and that makes it all worth it.

No comments: