I will try to do that now.
In order of appearance
The end of Elfis visits and Christmas
I will then post about January and the beginning of February with some random happenings around here.
Now I can't promise this will all be part of this post, but I will do my best.
So in order of appearance Elfis and Christmas.
ELFIS
Day 22
My Mom found this book.
The idea was to find a few sheets throughout the time and have him bring fun activities, but time got on and so Elfis brought the whole book. They loved looking through it. We picked pages and took copies to save more for next time.
Day 23
One last Nativity package.
I know I focused on the Nativity a lot but they are now 7,5, and 3.
Perfect ages for getting them into the TRUE meaning. They get it and will tell you the real story which to me means that I did my job!
Last day
Day 24
Christmas Eve
Elfis brought a kit to make Hand print Christmas Ball Snowmen
I need to post a picture of the finished product, but just imagine for the moment.
They had fun.
Mom-Did you get pictures of them making it? I was obviously doing it.
CHRISTMAS
We spent Christmas in Tacoma and all in all it was a good trip. My Dad was sick with a nasty upper respiratory issue, which then spread to my Mom so we left sooner than planned for that reason, and also poor Jared. He has a hard time over there, but we were there for the fun times and family time, so that is what matters.
Here are some pictures of the fun-ness.
The kids built and decorated a gingerbread house and men.
We read the Christmas Story and the kids acted out their parts.
According to Jared, this is the face Joseph probably made when no one had room for them in their Inns. Cracks me up!
Joseph, Mary and the Angel
Cookies and Milk for Santa
Satsumas for the Reindeer
What they woke up to Christmas Morning.
They made a haul
Christmas morning came and after the initial opening of everything they HAD to go outside with their new scooters.
The day we left. We were going to stay longer but Mom woke up sick so we left the day after Christmas. Jared was pretty sick too, so it was better this way. Here are the girl in their matching outfits from my Mom.
The next few days went by and we got Ally's ears pierced (a Christmas present) and then it was New Years Eve. New Years Eve and day are not really a thing to us. But I took pictures as a "over the year" shot.
Jared
Ally
with her earrings!
Carys!
Happy New Year
I will post about January and the latest next.
1 comment:
Love Jared's "No room at the Inn" look. He might be right at that! hahaha.
Post a Comment