We love her crazy spontaneity. She is completely random, funny, loving, sweet, a punky twerp (at times) and a pure joy to watch grow and learn.
She wanted princesses (no surprise there) for her birthday, so of course we obliged.
Party Cinderella
Anna from the new Frozen movie.
She also got a button with her card from my parents and some fancy shiny lip balm.
She had a good evening.
On the kids birthday they get to choose dinner and their special dessert.
Ally chose Hotdog mummys and chocolate cake!
How much simplier could it get?
Blow 'em out!
The next day she had school and they sang to her there and she got a crown, pixie stick balloon sign.
(yes this was the best shot I got, seriously. She was making weird faces.)
And just cuz I think it is fun to compare the changes throughout the years.
Happy Birthday sweet girl.
The night she was born.
6 pds 8oz
19 inches long
1st Birthday!
2nd Birthday
Third Birthday
4th Birthday
5th Birthday
37 pounds 45 inches
Looking at these shots I think the least amount of change was between years 3 and 4. There was some change still between the others, but...
I think she is a gorgeous girl and I am blessed to be her Mommy!


No comments:
Post a Comment