I feel like I need to apologize to my family and others for the month of October. I ruined all of October. I know it wasn't intentional, but still. The whole stupid health issue really went down hill October 1st and here we are October 29th (Allys birthday was yesterday) still fighting trying to feel good!
Every day of October has been spent feeling nasty, or sore. Lots of appointments, phone calls, and planning. Nothing has happened like it should. Jared's schooling has been put on the back burner a bit, (not that it is a big issue, but he LOVES it.) The house is a mess, and my life seems out of my control. I HATE IT!
With that being said...
Surgery went well last Tuesday, and Dr. Harris got 2 big walnut size gallstones out of my gallbladder, also removed the gallbladder of course. Not sure if there were little ones too, I see him Wednesday for the post-op. Now the issue is digestion, site of slicing issues and getting on with life. 2 sites are bothering me, 2 sites are just fine.
Pity stops now.
-My Mom came for 4ish days to watch the kids and keep them occupied. Thanks Mom!
-Few different families brought my family dinner (wish I could have eaten with them.) Thanks guys!
-We started the Birthday celebrations and I am going to make it the best I can for them. Can't believe they are having birthdays again.
-Jumping into school again with both feet today. Feeling good or not it is time!
-Planning the threesomes shindig for next weekend most likely. We usually do it this weekend, but I can't get things in order that fast I'm afraid. We will have a 3, 5, and 7 year old. I can't believe it, I really can't.
So here is hoping that things start falling into place soon. I am hoping that November goes smoother in all the ways October didn't.
1 comment:
Just glad you're on the mend now and it was fun spending a few days with you all.
Post a Comment