Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Next in line!

 I have so many things to post about, but they will all have to wait their turn.

Going in date order the next thing to post about is Halloween.

Our pumpkin.
 
Halloween has never been a big thing to me.  When I was a kid I just wanted some candy.  I may have been excited to get dressed up at some point, but not that I remember.  I try not to let that ruin the kids' fun.  I like watching them get all excited for the holiday and having a good time.

This year we had a Storm Trooper, Rapunzel and a "Guck."

 
 

Before the nights festivities Ally had a school party that everyone (meaning brothers and sisters) were invited to attend.  They all had a blast.  It went on for just about 3 hours, so by the time it was over, we were done for.

We didn't do the door to door thing this year, which turned out to be a good idea, since it decided to start raining again, and Jared had yet another nose bleed, but still the kids had a good time.  Next year when they are all a bit older, (mainly Carys) I think we have the perfect streets picked out.




1 comment:

suepeterson710 said...

Adorable costumes. They look great.